The aim of Junior Autumn interclub is to provide a framework for players of all abilities and ages to play graded competitive squash within greater Christchurch.
- Format: Players are spilt into 3 graded combined divisions, which allow players to be matched up against someone that is around the same grade as them. Players need to be ready to start at 5.45pm.
- Fixtures: the draws will be emailed to the players weekly.
*Please note: Christchurch Football will only have 3 courts available for the last six weeks of interclub. It will be essential that games start on time, so senior games are not delayed, please let Di McCoy 021 245 0966 know in advance if your child will not be ready to play at 5.45pm.
- Competition Ball: Blue dot
- Games: Best of FIVE games of PAR scoring to 15 (win by 2)
- Supper: The first player listed on the weekly draw is to provide supper.
- Most Improved player: Awards will be presented at the last week for the most improved girl and boy.
- Refereeing: All interclub players must have completed either the Squash NZ club's online referee exam or attend 2 junior rules and referee’s session‘s per year these will be held the first week of each interclub round. The online course is valid for two seasons’ - the season you sit the exam and the following season. The online course is available here.
- Co-ordinator: Di McCoy, our Junior Squash Development Officer will be co-ordinating the weekly draw and, advising weekly the person who will be responsible for overseeing the games, referees etc, at each venue.
You can email Di at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her on 021 245 0966.