Junior Interclub (Spring 2018)
The aim of Junior Spring interclub is to provide a framework for players of all abilities and ages to play graded competitive squash within greater Christchurch.
- Format: There are three divisions – Division 1, 2 and 3. It is a combined competition, splitting players into the three graded divisions, which will allow players to be matched up against someone that is around the same grade as them. Players need to be ready to start at 5.45pm. There will play 8 rounds of fixtures starting on Monday 15th October. Please note, there will be no games on Labour Day (22nd October).
- Fixtures: the draws will be emailed to the players weekly.
- Supper: The first player listed on the weekly draw is to provide supper.
- Most Improved player: Awards will be presented at the last week for the most improved girl and boy.
- Competition Ball: Blue dot
- Rules: Click here for a copy of the Interclub rules
- Refereeing: All interclub players must have completed either the Squash NZ club's online referee exam or attended a rules and referee’s session within the Di McCoy last two years. The online course is valid for two seasons’ - the season you sit the exam and the following season. The online course is available here.
- Co-ordinator: Our Junior Squash Development Officer will be co-ordinating the weekly draw and, advising weekly the person who will be responsible for overseeing the games, referees etc, at each venue.