Cousins Shield and Mitchell Cup 201829 Mar 2018
Friday 1st June – Sunday 3rd June 2018, 325 Tristram Street, Hamilton
• Entries must be with Hamilton Squash and Tennis Club by 5.00pm, Monday May 7, 2018 with all protests to be received by midday on the 18th May.
• Entries fees of $45 per player (including all reserves and managers) must also be paid by 5.00pm, Monday 7 May 2018
• Entries must be submitted on the official entry form which will be on Squash NZ Website soon
• Please ensure contact details for the Team Manager are completed in full (including an email address) so that the Hamilton Squash and Tennis Club can have direct contact with the entered teams as timeframes will be tight
• ALL teams MUST be available to play from midday on Friday
• All protests regarding team composition will be ruled upon by the Tournament Director, a SNZ representative and at least one other suitable person. Teams will be advised of results by 25th May.
• 27 April Squash Canterbury deadline for transfer requests. Requests to be submitted by 10am on the 27th April.
• 30 April All club transfers completed
• 1 May Grading Lists run by SNZ and uploaded to SNZ website to determine player eligibility.
• 7 May All entries due with Hamilton Squash & Tennis Club.
• 12 May Submitted team orders shall be circulated to all team managers
• 15 May Grading points for team seeding are taken from the 15th May grading list
• 18 May Any protests on personnel or playing order are due with Squash New Zealand (email@example.com) no later than midday.
• 25 May Grading List run by SNZ and uploaded to SNZ website to determine final playing order with Tournament Director making any required alterations as per rule 4
• 25 May Ruling of protests advised to all team members.
• 28 May Daily order of play for first days matches circulated to all managers.
• 29 May Final request for substitutions to Tournament Director made by 4.00pm.
• 1-3 June Cousins Shield/Mitchell Cup Competition.
The Chiefs Vs Crusaders are playing at the FMG Stadium Waikato on the Saturday night too… so Hamilton city will be buzzing! …
Get your plans underway early and secure your motel accommodations asap…. a couple of options for you close to the club: